Happy New Year!
Can you believe we are already into 2019? I have no idea how 2018 sped by so fast, but I’m really looking forward to this new year. I have a lot planned for 2019 including the release of the Call of the Sirens trilogy and the preliminary work on my next YA Fantasy series that I absolutely can’t wait to get started on! Don’t worry, it just includes time travel!
In the meantime, though, I’ve recently realized how much I have missed reading! I spent most of 2018 drafting outlines, writing rough drafts, and rewriting final copies, that I really didn’t have much time to read. As things slowed down at the end of the year though, I dusted off my bookshelves and cracked open the cover of Throne of Glass. Now I can’t stop reading!
So, I decided to note my 2019 reading list. I set a goal to read 12 books in 2019. That’s one book a month or nine books more than I read in 2018. It’s January 4th and I’m already onto my second so I have a feeling I’m going to crush my goal. Here’s hoping!
2019 Reading List
- The Elite (The Selection, Book 2)
- The One (The Selection, Book 3)
- The Heir (The Selection, Book 4)
- Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, Book 2)
- Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, Book 3)
- Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, Book 4)
- Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, Book 5)
- Newsletter Ninja (Nonfiction)
- How to Talk so Kids will Listen (Nonfiction)
- The Anatomy of Peace (Nonfiction)
- Splintered (Splintered Series, Book 1)
- Unhinged (Splintered Series, Book 2)
- Ensnared (Splintered Series, Book 3)
- The Savage Song
- To Outrun the Wind
- The Shadow Queen
So, there’s a bit more than 12, ha. That’s okay.
This is the order I plan to read them, but I’m not set on it. Have you read any of these? Do you recommend one that I should read sooner rather than later?